Effective date: September 28, 2017
2. What information does Alkymi collect?
Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, through the registration process and/or through your account settings, we may collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, company name, and title. Certain information may be required to register with us or to use some of our features.
We may communicate with you from time to time. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional emails on behalf of other businesses, or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improves our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by following the opt-out instructions contained in the body of each email.
Information Collected Automatically
We may use this data to customize content for you that we think you might like, based on your usage patterns. We may also use it to improve the Services – for example, this data can tell us how often users use a particular feature of the Services, and we can make the Services interesting to as many users as possible.
Information Collected From Other Websites and Do Not Track Policy
We may collect information about your online activity after you leave our Services through cookies. This information allows us to improve the Services and customize your online experience. Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track some of your online activities over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our Services. Specifically, we stop collecting information from the unique browser cookie that links your browser to visits to third-party sites. Do Not Track signals are set on a browser-by-browser basis, so you must set them on every browser you use if you do not wish to be tracked. Remember that this is just our Do Not Track policy, and we can’t and don’t make any promises about how third parties react when you set this signal on your browser.
3. Will Alkymi share any of the Personal Information it receives?
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone, except as expressly provided below. We may share your Personal Information with third parties as described in this section.
- Information that’s been de-identified: We may de-identify your Personal Information so that you are not identified as an individual, and provide that information to our partners. We may also provide aggregate usage information to our partners (or allow partners to collect that information from you), who may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Services, so that they can provide you with an optimal online experience. However, we never disclose aggregate usage or de-identified information to a partner (or allow a partner to collect such information) in a manner that would identify you as an individual.
- Affiliated Businesses: In certain situations, businesses or third-party websites we’re affiliated with may sell or provide products or services to you through or in connection with the Services (either alone or jointly with us). We will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. We have no control over the policies and practices of third-party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business’ or websites’ policies.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you; for example. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
4. Is Personal Information about me secure?
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
5. What Personal Information can I access?
By sending us an email at email@example.com, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- Company Name
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to contact us to prevent disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes; in order to submit such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
What choices do I have?
You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
6. What if I have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve your concerns.